Need A Confidence Boost? Look No Further.
14 Ways to Boost Your Confidence.
Six small self-confidence boosts
1. Practice meditation.
2. Be grateful.
3. Think small.
4. Sleep, move, share.
5. Practice power positions.
6. Fake it till you make it.
Seven habits to boost confidence
1. Practice failing fast.
2. When in doubt, act.
3. Don’t ruminate, rewire.
4. Kill NATs (negative automatic thoughts).
5. Don’t take it personally.
6. Star in your own production.
7. Speak up without upspeak.
Freedom and power
Pass it on
If you’d like to learn more about women and confidence, here are some articles:
Are you ready to design a life that feels good?
Sign up for unlimited, personal access to the YOUniversity Library for FREE. WHAT AWAITS YOU IN THE LIBRARY:
- Exercises for tuning into your inner desires
- Clarity on how you feel and how you want to feel.
- Visualization audios, worksheets, and videos
- An introduction to The Desire Map, a tool for holistic living, and it’s creator, Danielle LaPorte
Want to visit the YOUniversity Library now? Plus, twice a month you’ll receive Feel Good Fridays in your inbox and updates when new resources are added to the library. You can unsubscribe at any time.