Take a Quiz to See If You’re Up on the Surprising Emerging Science.
Questions on our heart and brain
1) Who believes that we have three brains: gut brain, heart brain, and head brain?
2) When your brain sends signals to your heart, what does your heart do?
A) Follows orders 100% of the time.
B) Never listens
C) Follows orders when it feels like it.
3) When your heart sends signals to your brain, what does your brain do?
4) True or false: The heart has its own nervous system?
5) Where does the strongest force field come from in the body?
6) How are our bodies like a cell phone?
7) How far does our hearts force field extend above our heads?
8) Are magnetic personalities an actual thing?
9) How much stronger is your heart’s electromagnetic field than your brains?
10) Where does our wisdom lie?
A) In our hearts
B) In our brains and intellect
Answers: Let's see how well you know your heart and brain.
When the heart sends signals to the brain -- the brain obeys the heart -- but the heart does not have to obey the brain.
5. B. Heart.
“The heart generates the largest electromagnetic field in the body.”
7. C. 10 feet.
8. A. Yes, and it is measurable.
9. D. 5000 times stronger.
10. A. In our hearts.
Conclusion: The heart rules
Emerging science is showing us how it's the heart that directs the brain, not the other way around. Some knew this intuitively, but now there is proof to back it up.
Here's what Danielle LaPorte has to say about this: "When I started reading the emerging science that the heart's impulse (electromagnetic frequency) has a stronger signal (5000 times stronger) than the brain, I felt just-i-fied for all my years and challenges of trying to put my heart in charge. When I wrote The Desire Map book, I had no idea what would unfold. Or that the heart science would come to the fore. It's a beautiful alignment."
Desire Mapping is about the heart and our feelings. Our FEELINGS inform our THOUGHTS, or our perspective. While our THOUGHTS inform our ACTIONS, or our behavior. If we change our feelings, we change everything -- our thoughts and our actions.
Are you ready to design a life that feels good?
Sign up for unlimited, personal access to the YOUniversity Library for FREE. WHAT AWAITS YOU IN THE LIBRARY:
- Exercises for tuning into your inner desires
- Clarity on how you feel and how you want to feel.
- Visualization audios, worksheets, and videos
- An introduction to The Desire Map, a tool for holistic living, and it’s creator, Danielle LaPorte
Want to visit the YOUniversity Library now? Plus, twice a month you’ll receive Feel Good Fridays in your inbox and updates when new resources are added to the library. You can unsubscribe at any time.